What is DYSPORT Vial and What is it used for?
DYSPORT is a toxin derived from the bacterium and works by stopping the contraction of muscles. This happens by inhibiting the release of a chemical (acetylcholine) that normally causes muscles to contract and is found between nerves and muscles. In this way, abnormal muscle contractions known as “spasm” are reduced.
DYSPORT is a freeze-dried white powder for intramuscular administration. The powder in the vial of DYSPORT is used by first dissolving and then diluting in % 0.9 sodium chloride solution. DYSPORT is packaged in a 3 ml glass vial. Each vial contains a single dose. The units are preparation specific and are not interchangeable with other preparations of botulinum toxin.
- In adults, damage to eye muscle function (blepharospasm) that causes involuntary blinking and closing of the eyes.
- In adults, involuntary muscle contractions on one side of the face (hemifacial spasm),
- In cases where the neck remains in a rotated position in adults and causes an unusual posture of the head and shoulders (spasmodic torticollis),
- Involuntary, sudden and severe contraction of the muscles in the arms in adult patients,
- In the treatment of persistent and persistent excessive sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis) conditions that affect the quality of life in adults,
- For temporary removal of moderate or severe vertical lines (glabella lines) between the eyebrows in patients under 65 years of age,
- It is used in children aged two years or older who develop brain-related stroke (cerebral palsy), movement difficulties and deformities (dynamic equinus foot deformity) seen in the feet as a result of excessive contraction of the leg muscles.
Powder Vial for Dysport Solution for Injection
Dysport is a medicinal product for human use, whose active substance is Clostridium botulinum type A toxin-hemagglutinin complex. This solution for injection is an aesthetic treatment used for beautification. It is also considered the most effective of current treatments.
How Much Does the Dysport 500U Cost?
Dysport 500U price:
Qualitative and Quantitative Composition
Dysport solution for injection contains 500 Ipsen Units of Clostridium botulinum type A toxin-hemagglutinin complex.
Dysport is an aesthetic treatment used for beautification and is considered the most effective of current treatments. This treatment is used to remove wrinkles on the eyelid, frown lines and nasal tip wrinkles. It can also be used on other facial areas such as the neck and jawlines.
Posology and Method of Administration
Dysport is administered by a doctor and is given by injection. The posology may vary according to the patient's needs and is determined by the doctor. The frequency and duration of application may also vary according to the needs of the patient.
Method of Application
Dysport is given by injection and the frequency and duration of administration may vary according to the patient's needs. The doctor determines the most appropriate posology and application method according to the patient's needs.
Shipping & Payment
Shipping & Payment
- You can make the payment by bank transfer and eft.
- We have delivery by special courier within Istanbul, the fee belongs to the buyer.
- Shipping is free over €200.
- We send the products protected with styrofoam box and ice to keep them cold for 3 days.
- All products sold on our site are original and guaranteed.